View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:55 am

Welcome
Welcome to XP-Waste!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 much needed updates 

Post much needed updates
mine:
option to leftclick stuff higher leveled than you(seriously, so annoying)

pvp worlds

no pj

*prays that jmod reads this*

So, what do you think RuneScape needs?

Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:19 pm

RSN: [empty]
Post Re: much needed updates
instanced bosses

ffs

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:44 pm

RSN: Everto Malum
Make heal other/group take special attack energy and not HP.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:48 pm

RSN: Retired
I want raids.

And for RS to stop being so child friendly. If I kid wants to go to the Wilderness and doesn't know about it, don't give a damn warning. Let him/her learn.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:53 pm

RSN: V-Generator
5 binds only.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:56 pm

don't make familiars appear over players is definitely one

just btw, sorry to thread hijack but one weakness i felt with tip it was their platinum status. basically they traded a few "behind the scenes" update pictures for their autonomy.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:00 pm

That being said, I think it would be very useful to be recognized as at least a bronze site.

Edit: It adds legitimacy. I might want to suggest these forums to friends in-game.

OT: We need a way to tell which familiar is ours when there is a group of them.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:04 pm

RSN: Everto Malum
The Ancient wrote:
don't make familiars appear over players is definitely one

just btw, sorry to thread hijack but one weakness i felt with tip it was their platinum status. basically they traded a few "behind the scenes" update pictures for their autonomy.

FUck yes! The familiar issues have been a big point of contention for me for a LONG time. First of all, it can't be that hard to change the default option for familiars to "Walk here." Second, as you said, the ONLY familiar that should appear on top of other players is your own, for easy identification. Third, your familiar should ALWAYS appear on top of a stack of familiars.

It's bloody irritating having to scroll near the bottom of a list to find which familiar belongs to you in a bank. In fact, that is the reason I use MA bank instead of CW bank when I am pouching--- it may be slightly slower, but I feel that the time averages out because of how much time ends up being wasted searching for my Kyatt in a pile of Graaks and other Kyatts.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:36 pm

Everto Malum wrote:
The Ancient wrote:
It's bloody irritating having to scroll near the bottom of a list to find which familiar belongs to you in a bank. In fact, that is the reason I use MA bank instead of CW bank when I am pouching--- it may be slightly slower, but I feel that the time averages out because of how much time ends up being wasted searching for my Kyatt in a pile of Graaks and other Kyatts.

Actually, you can use the interact option on the summoning globe :P

Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:07 pm

I'd glady trade a month with no updates (not that the updates as of late are good anways) for a week to actually fix crap the right way.
For instance; "Hur dur, let's make steel titans good in PVP (Are they even good for pvp now?) and suck dick at TDs where they were actually amazing."

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:27 pm

RSN: Stringcheze
two off the top of my head:

world map only openable with right click
other players' familiars' click options subordinate to all other click options (walk here, attack nex, take item, etc.)

instanced bosses is something to consider but there will be significant collateral effects that need to be weighed.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:06 pm

Highscores: 1
RSN: Sonic3190
A FAR more detailed monster examine which can be used with no requirements.

It will display monster strengths and weaknesses, max hits, attack/defense/strength/magic/ranged/prayer/etc stats, max health, special attacks, special defenses, etc.

I don't see why this isn't available to anyone and everyone either, so it should be f2p too. Also can be used in quests and dung.

Name history: Sonic3190, Mister Sonic, Cyan Laser, MC-sama, Yuzuru Yamai, Kyubey QB, Baby Marty, AlmostLust, Erii Ayase, Railgun, Hadaka Apron

Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:15 pm

RSN: Pere Grin
Bladewing wrote:
two off the top of my head:

world map only openable with right click
other players' familiars' click options subordinate to all other click options (walk here, attack nex, take item, etc.)

instanced bosses is something to consider but there will be significant collateral effects that need to be weighed.

+9001

Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:18 pm

Highscores: 1
RSN: Nox
I'd like to see an update to the Assist System. I fid it really unfair that a player with a level 50 in X-skill is allowed the same assist max as a player with say 98 in X-skill.
Maybe it can be based on a percentage of your current exp in X-skill you are assisting, percentage of the average exp/skill (ie. total exp/total level), percentage of total exp or last option i could think of would be to add a bonus assist amount as a quest/minigame/dungeoneering reward.

Also, forgot to mention that i'd like to see them change the Assist time to a fixed time. Like change it that your Assists exp resets each day at 12GMT. This way you won't keep on losing time on your assist. I know this isnt a big issue but lets say i play at various times of the day. Today i'm up till 1AM and i assist a friend. This means to use my Assist exp to the full advantage i'd have to be up at 1AM the next morning to assist. I only manage to assist the following morning at 8AM however, so i just missed out on 7hours.

I'd be happy with either one of the abovementioned. At least this way we can get more out of our assists.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:14 am
Profile YIM

Having to right click some monsters is about it for me. For example, TD's or DK's. Chances are no one is going to accidentally left click and attack them, without wanting to.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:24 am

RSN: Brom 24
NOX wrote:
I'd like to see an update to the Assist System. I fid it really unfair that a player with a level 50 in X-skill is allowed the same assist max as a player with say 98 in X-skill.

This.
But knowing Jagex they would just decrease the amount you can assist at level 50 to 15k instead of increasing the max.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:39 am
Researcher
Researcher

Highscores: 2
RSN: Lose No Hope
That smithing update we never got.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:28 pm

RSN: Im Phyxius
Horses! Nah, offline messages.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:56 am

RSN: [empty]
Phyxius wrote:

yea a rs inbox that you could set to open/friends/off would be nice

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:06 pm
Researcher
Researcher

Highscores: 2
RSN: Lose No Hope
Levon wrote:
Phyxius wrote:

yea a rs inbox that you could set to open/friends/off would be nice

Full support as long as they allow you to block people to prevent spams without having to keep it to friends only.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next