View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:19 pm

Welcome
Welcome to XP-Waste!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Auras help 

RSN: Kevin28115
Post Auras help
How good is the enrichment aura? (how many per inv vs how many normal) I know that the aura help more toward gathering items that is harder to attain. I have 90 div and 91 hunter.

and If I had to choose between t5 tracker or t4 tracker + t4 enrichment which would you choose?

How much would the extra 5% from t4-t5 in tracker help with draconic jadikos? (still the best method for hunter?)

Personally i'm leaning toward the option of 2 t4 auras but I have no idea how good the enrich aura is

Thanks in advance

Thu May 29, 2014 12:34 am
DGS Reviewer
DGS Reviewer

RSN: Corrupt Idea
Post Re: Auras help
t4 in both

Thu May 29, 2014 12:11 pm

RSN: Jzi7
It also depends on your goals. If you just want 99 and stop there then I wouldn't get any of them in T4. If you want 200m Hunter get only the T5 Tracker, likewise for Divination. If you want more xp in both skills beyond 99 but not for 200m then I would get T4 in both. I would also keep in mind that Divination is much slower than Hunter in xp/h.

Thu May 29, 2014 1:23 pm

thank you both. t4 in both it is.

Thu May 29, 2014 10:23 pm
Researcher
Researcher

RSN: Meredith
Didn't someone post data that suggested that the divination aura did nothing?

Also hunter is probably the 2nd best aura to buy, after thieving. Low accuracy kills you when hunting draconics.

Fri May 30, 2014 9:41 am

just read up on the div aura thing.

someone said from the forums
"increases the likelihood of an enriched memory from a wisp by 15% of the original chance - e.g. if the chance of getting an enriched memory is normally 10%, this aura would increase it to 11.5%"

if that is the case the aura is useless unless changed to additive

idk if that is the case but the post made was quite recent (6 days ago) and I have the aura so I guess i'll do some testing when i have the time.

Fri May 30, 2014 3:40 pm

RSN: Jzi7
Hedgehog wrote:

Also hunter is probably the 2nd best aura to buy, after thieving. Low accuracy kills you when hunting draconics.

I've tested all tiers of the Enrichment Aura, and the benefits from T1-3 are hardly noticeable. T1 and T2 weren't even worth mentioning, but T3 I got an average of 4.53%. But I definitely recognized the T4 ~10% increase chance of obtaining an enriched memory, I was getting 9.81% on average per hour from several tests. For T5 I was getting I was getting 14.90% average per hour from months of testing going for 200m Divination xp. All of this testing was done at level 99. So even though the auras might not exactly be giving their stated there is a recognizable benefit at higher tier auras from what I've found.

As an aside, with the T5 aura and boosting your Divination level with the skillcape to 100, I was getting an average of 15.22% average increase chance of obtaining an enriched memory.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:56 pm
Researcher
Researcher

RSN: Meredith
Jzi7 wrote:
Hedgehog wrote:

I've tested all tiers of the Enrichment Aura, and the benefits from T1-3 are hardly noticeable. T1 and T2 weren't even worth mentioning, but T3 I got an average of 4.53%. But I definitely recognized the T4 ~10% increase chance of obtaining an enriched memory, I was getting 9.81% on average per hour from several tests. For T5 I was getting I was getting 14.90% average per hour from months of testing going for 200m Divination xp. All of this testing was done at level 99. So even though the auras might not exactly be giving their stated there is a recognizable benefit at higher tier auras from what I've found.

As an aside, with the T5 aura and boosting your Divination level with the skillcape to 100, I was getting an average of 15.22% average increase chance of obtaining an enriched memory.

Can you post your data?

Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]